January 3rd, 2009
|05:52 pm - oh, this is gonna *suck*|
Current Mood: SHINOBUUUUUUUUUU
Current Music: Genki Rockets - Heavenly Star
December 15th, 2008
October 8th, 2008
|07:04 pm - Watch me get salmonned again.|
So all I'm good for is memes.
Copy the list of restaurants. Bold the ones you've gone to. Underline your favorite. Strikeout your least.
4. Black Angus
5. Buffalo Grill
6. Burger King - I miss their Tenders. The chicken fries are pretty good, though.
7. California Pizza Kitchen
8. Carl's Jr.
11. Chuck E. Cheese's
12. Claim Jumper
14. Del Taco
15. Denny's - HELLS YES Tokyo Game Action and Denny's Leominster 4 LYFE.
16. El Pollo Loco
18. Hard Rock Cafe
HomeTown Buffet - The local one got shut down for rat infestation or something. Wasn't much to write home about before that, really...
24. Jack in the Box
25. Johnny Rocket's - It's okay, if not a little generic, I guess.
27. KFC - Wasn't all that great the last time I went, but then again I've started eating more chicken, so who knows?
28. Krispy Kreme - I don't suppose KK vendors count? No? Damn.
29. Long John Silver's
30. McDonald's - Used to hate their McNuggets. The chicken strips are actually pretty kickass. BK still has better fries, though.
32. Outback Steakhouse
33. Planet Hollywood
35. Rainforest Cafe - tends to be only when I'm at WDW's Animal Kingdom.
36. Red Lobster
37. Red Robin - Even more blah than Johnny Rocket's.
38. Red Rooster
39. Señor Frog's
40. Skyline Chili
41. Sonic - I refuse on principle. When will they learn that bad commercials don't automatically equal sales?
42. Subway - Some damn good steak sandwiches, and their meatball ain't half bad. Plus there's one within 30 minutes walking distance from home.
43. Sweet Tomatoes
44. T.G.I.Friday's - Ruby Tuesday's is better.
45. Taco Bell - Lowend mexican food doesn't do it for me.
47. The Old Spaghetti Factory
48. Tim Horton's
49. Wendy's - A couple of times when I was working temp and it was on the way. Haven't bothered to stop at one since.
50. White Castle
Current Mood: i could use an blender blaster
Current Music: Konbu de Tomatte Sugu Tokeru ~ Kyouki no Undogein
July 9th, 2008
Oh for fuck's sake.
1. Death Race 2000
3. (The Vidiot From) UHF
4. Tony Hawk's Underground (VG)
6. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (VG)
7. A Goofy Movie
8. Luck of the Irish (TV)
9. GTA: Vice City
10. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
11. MIIB (Men In Black II)
12. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
14. Pokemon: The First Movie
April 28th, 2008
|08:03 pm - Fucking hell|
Why can't I pass Love is Dreaminess Normal :(
I can pass V but I can't pass LiD
also somebody look at my old posts and answer that damn movie meme plz
Current Mood: irate
March 23rd, 2008
No, I'm not giving the answers yet.
March 19th, 2008
|06:45 pm - Aw come on|
Only one guess? You guys suck.
March 13th, 2008
Stolen from kinkyturtle. Restated because damnit I'm too lazy to cut and paste.
I'm picking some video games, and some TV movies, because I can. :p Answers will be revealed Saturday, March 22; source media (Movie/TV/game) will be revealed Wednesday the 19th.
( Cut for size and languageCollapse )
- Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
- Go to imdb.com, and pick a Memorable Quote from that movie's entry.
- Post the results to LJ.
- Auto-screen the comments. Whenever anyone gets a guess right, put their name next to the quote.
- Give everyone a while to guess before unscreening/revealing the answers.
Current Mood: bored
Current Music: good-cool feat. Meg - good-cool super collection - Last Message
March 2nd, 2008
|05:44 pm - Just a quickie.|
Actually, a French cover by Orange Lounge wouldn't be that bad.
Also new icon.
January 11th, 2008
|09:20 pm - no real content? okay how bout bad jokes|
I want to get on the bus from New London to "World's End."
Current Music: This journal's new song: Cuddlecore!